Our lungs plays a major role for gas exchange between our blood and the air. The inhaled air goes inside the lungs through the pipe called bronchus. The bronchus again divided and subdivided into numerous small air pipes called bronchioles. Those bronchioles are ended with sac like structure called alveolus. Through the alveolar wall the exchange of gas taken place between blood and inhaled air.
In asthmatic condition the bronchioles are constricted due to the inflammation of inner bronchial wall by the stimulating effect of various trigger factors like dusts, pollens, infection, chemical irritants, side effects of many drugs effect. When the bronchioles get constricted unable to supply adequate amount of gas or oxygen to the blood so the person try to pull air forcefully to fulfillment his requirement. Due to inflammation of the inner space of the bronchioles it is filled up with mucousplugs that secreted from the bronchial mucous membrane. When the air flows through this constricted mucous filled narrowed air tubes it creates a wheezing sounds. This is the brief pathology of bronchial asthma.
The common symptoms of asthma are – frequent attack of cough, cold, fever, tightness of chest, shortness of breath with wheezing sound on respiration, easy fatigue and loss of appetite
The common treatment of asthma use of inhaler act as a bronchodilator that dilates the bronchial tubes for smooth air flows, anti allergic and steroid treatment to control the allergic and inflammatory condition of bronchial tube, antibiotics to control the infection. After the treatment though patient get relief but for a short period of time. The same symptoms again reappear after a few days or weeks of gap and again the same treatment regimen is given to manage the symptoms. In the course of time the gap is gradually reduced and more frequently it appears.
This pathological change in the air tube does not occur in every person but in few people. There are many things enter our lungs that our immune system usually views as harmless. But in some person our immune system by mistakes looks these harmless substances as a potential threat and starts reacting. So the reason is some people are very hypersensitive to some substances, their airways are more hypersensitive than normal person so they react vigorously in little adverse situation. So it is highly required to give such a treatment which can able to desensitize their hypersensitive airways so they can get long term cure from the asthma.
SCOPE OF HOMEOPATHY TREATMENT
- Homeopathy treatment for asthma can change the hypersensitivity of the person. When the hypersensitivity or the hyper susceptibilities of the person improve he will not then react adversely to the harmless substances which he was reacting before. This can only be possible by a proper constitutional homeopathy treatment for asthma.
- Homeopathy treatment for asthma can well manage the acute symptoms of asthmatic condition like difficulties in breathing, cough, fever, etc effectively and more safely.
- Homeopathy treatment in asthma consists of homeopathy medicines as well as homeopathic nebulisation to give a rapid relief to the patient
- Homeopathy treatment for asthma can control the allergic condition of the asthmatic patient more rapidly and effectively.
- Homeopathy treatment for asthma give a long lasting cure to asthma which are clinically verified in thousands of patients
Homeopathy is very safe and without having any drug side effect. Asthma though can occur at any age but the Child hood asthma or children asthma is the most common health problem in