What is ASTHMA?
Homeopathy for asthma, a great way to treat the breathing difficulties in all age groups from child to adult. The appropriate cure solution can clear the condition completely and permanently.
Bronchial asthma (az-ma) is a continual (lengthy-term) lung ailment that inflames and narrows the air passage. Asthma causes a whistling sound while you breathe during the asthmatic attack (wheezing sound), chest tightness, shortness of breath, and coughing. The wheezing and coughing in asthma mostly occurs at night time, on lying condition and early in the morning.
The sign and symptoms of difficulties in breathing, constriction sensation of chest may occur once in a while if anybody is exposed to some unfavorable atmosphere but are moderate and leave on their personal or after minimal treatment. But sometimes the sign and symptoms comes frequently and get worse.
When signs and symptoms get extra intense and/or more signs and symptoms occur, you are having an bronchial asthma attack. Bronchial asthma attacks are also exacerbated by many conditions like dusts, pollens, humidity atmosphere, cold air, any sort of allergic factors for which the person is susceptible.
Treating the signs and symptoms as early as possible is important. This will help save you the signs and symptoms from worsening and causing a extreme bronchial asthma assault. Intense allergies attacks may also require emergency care, and they may be deadly.
With the treatment of acute sign and symptoms the planning of treatment for checking the recurrent and frequent attack of acute asthmatic condition is also same important to give permanent cure to the person
Who Is at Risk for Asthma?
Asthma affects people of all ages, but it most often starts during childhood. The young children who often wheeze and have respiratory infections frequently are at highest risk of developing asthma. The other risk factors include having allergies, suppression of eczema (an allergic skin condition) by conventional treatment of steroid preparation, or family history of asthma or allergy either side of parents are more prone to get asthma.
Among children, more boys have asthma than girls. But among adults, more women have the disease than men. It’s not clear whether or how sex and sex hormones play a role in causing asthma.
Most, but not all, people who have asthma have allergies. Some people develop asthma because of contact with certain chemical irritants or industrial dusts in the workplace. This type of asthma is called occupational asthma.
Common signs and symptoms of asthma include:
Coughing – Coughing from asthma often is worse at night or early in the morning, making it hard to sleep.
Wheezing- Wheezing is a whistling or squeaky sound that occurs when you breathe due to narrowing of air passage.
Chest tightness- constriction or tightness feeling of chest as if something is squeezing or sitting on your chest is the most common symptom of asthma
Shortness of breath – people who have asthma can’t catch their breath or they feel out of breath. You may feel like you can’t get air out of your lungs.
All the above symptoms are not always occurred each and every asthma patients. There may be few major symptoms present. Likewise, having all those symptoms doesn’t always mean that you have asthma. The best way to diagnose asthma for certain is to use a lung function test, a detail medical history of the patient and a physical exam.
The types of asthma symptoms how often they occur, and how severe they occur may vary over time. Sometimes the symptoms may just mild and doesnot require any treatment. But other times, they get troublesome enough and need immediate treatment that depends upon the exposure of trigger factors.
The chronic or a long term treatment for asthma is equally important along with the acute management of asthma. The chronic treatment offers a long term and permanent cure to the asthma which can only possible by homeopathy treatment.
With proper homeopathy treatment most people who have asthma get a permanent cure from this obstinate ailment.
What Causes Asthma Symptoms To Occur?
Many things can trigger or worsen asthma symptoms. Triggers may include:
Allergens like dust mites, animal fur, cockroaches, mold, various pollens from trees, grasses, and flowers
Many irritants such as cigarette smoke, air pollution, chemicals or dust in the workplace, paints, and sprays (such as hairspray)
Many medicines such as aspirin or other NSAID and beta-blockers group of medications
Common cold, flu and viral upper respiratory infections
Physical activity, including exercise
Other conditions include reflux diseases, psychological stress, anger also triggers to asthma in some person.
Asthma trigger factors are different from person to person. Every asthma patients are not sensitive to all triggers factors. At the same time the symptoms are also varies from person to person.
How Can Asthma Be Prevented?
You can take steps to control the disease and prevent its symptoms.
Learn about your asthma and ways to control it.
Identify your triggers factors that causes asthma to you and try to avoid them
At the beginning of symptoms start the treatment immediately at your doctor.
Simultaneously keep continuing the chronic treatment to prevent the reoccurrence of the symptoms.
Get regular checkups for your asthma.
SCOPE OF HOMEOPATHY TREATMENT FOR ASTMA
- Homeopathy treatment is most suitable for chronic treatment of asthma. The acute condition can be well managed at the beginning stage by proper homeopathy medicines, but if the symptoms moves worse should consult to your pulmonologist. Control of acute crises is not the permanent solution to cure an asthma condition. Though it is important to mange the symptoms at the acute crises but equally required to start such a treatment so those symptoms should not reoccur time to time.
- The treatments of asthma like use of bronco dilator, anti allergic medications, are only meant to control the asthma for that period. But again when the person expose to any adverse condition the symptoms reappear immediately. The triggers factors are different from person to person. So it is also difficult to keep yourself away from all those triggers factors because you have to stay in that environment always. In the same environment one person is getting asthma when expose to certain trigger factor but others are not getting any asthma symptoms. It is because the person who is getting asthmatic attack by certain trigger factor is very sensitive to those particular allergens, but on the other hand others are not so much sensitive to those same allergens as like the asthmatic person.
- Homeopathy treatment for asthma helps to change the hypersensitivity of the person. When the hypersensitivity or the hyper susceptibilities of the person improve he will not then react adversely to those allergic substances which he was reacting before. This can only be possible by a proper constitutional homeopathy treatment for asthma.
- Homeopathy treatment for asthma can well manage the acute symptoms of asthmatic condition like difficulties in breathing, cough, fever, etc effectively and more safely.
- Homeopathy treatment in asthma consists of homeopathy medicines as well as homeopathic nebulisation to give a rapid relief to the patient in acute crises of asthma.
- Homeopathy treatment for asthma can control the allergic condition of the asthmatic patient more rapidly and effectively.
- Homeopathy treatment for asthma give a long lasting cure to asthma which are clinically verified in thousands of patients
- Homeopathy is very safe and without having any drug side effect. homeopathy treatment for the asthma provides a safe and long term cure to the small kids.