What is Asthma?
Allergies is a disease that intermittently influences the lungs. When it moves, the lungs end up infected and the airlines become slim. The sufferer’s chest tightens, breathing becomes difficult or wheezy, and a chronic cough may additionally expand – specially at night time.
Asthma is a totally commonplace condition affecting around 2 crores of the population in India and around 33 crores in complete global degree. The incapacity and premature demise from bronchial asthma is finest in youngsters from the age institution 6-14 and aged of age72-78. In bronchial asthma the bronchial tubes slender and this makes it extra tough to breathe.
Common cause of Asthma:
- Allergies – substances that causes allergies are called allergens – the common allergen are like dust mites, pollen, molds, pet dander, rodents etc
- Respiratory infections like common cold, flu, sorethroat also triggers asthma
- Exercises also induces asthma but not in all cases
- Change of weather or exposure to cold weather
- Many medication also triggers asthma
- Emotional factors anger, fear, excitement, laughter, crying also triggers asthma in some cases
- Air pollution like smoke, dust, smog, strong fumes, wood fire
- Many food allergens like milk, peanut, egg also causes asthmatic attack
- Other factors like Hormonal changes during menstrual cycle, reflux disorders also triggers asthma
Symptoms of asthma:
- Tightness feeling in chest
- Shortness of breath
- Whistling sound during breathing
The major triggers for asthma include:
- Poor or polluted air,
- Tobacco smoke, well
- Emotional stress,
- Cold air,
- Upper respiratory tract infections (head colds and sore throats),
- Exposure to things that provoke an allergic response.
Treat your Asthma with Homeopathy
- One of the best ways to treat your asthma is with homoeopathy. Homeopathy treatment for asthma can change the hypersensitivity of the person. When the hypersensitivity or the hyper susceptibilities of the person improve he will not then react adversely to the harmless substances which he was reacting before. This can only be possible by a proper constitutional homeopathy treatment for asthma.
- Homeopathic Constitutional treatment helps to offer a long standing cure for the asthmatic patient. Asthma like any other condition can be treated with homeopathy at various levels. Dr Satapathy, M.D.(Hom) has been working on allergy ,asthma, and other many chronic diseases since 1992.He apply the most scientific way homeopathic treatment which offers an immediate relief to the acute asthmatic condition as well as treats constitutionally so gives a long term relief. He is one of the eminent homeopathy doctor who use homeopathic nebulisation of purely homeopathic medicines formulated at Multicare Homeopathy. It gives immediate relief to bronchial spasm of the asthmatic patient.
- During acute asthmatic attack homeopathy medicinal treatment as well as homeopathic nebulization gives relief the tightness of chest by preventing the muscles contraction and makes the airways free to take normal breath.
- During the acute attack homeopathic medicines with homeopathic nebulisation also controls the cough associated with asthma.
- The shortness of breath and wheezing sound also gradually decreases by the treatment with nebulization in 1 to 2 days.
- For long term curative approach of treatment it is required to give the constitutional homeopathy treatment. When the hypersensitive immune system of an asthmatic person is improve by the constitutional homeopathy treatment then it does not hyper react to the allergen.
- Homeopathy treatment for asthma can control the allergic condition of the asthmatic patient more rapidly and effectively.