What is Rheumatoid Arthritis?
Rheumatoid arthritis is a form of inflammatory arthritis that affects multiple joints. This type of arthritis causes joint destruction, deformity, and loss of function. The Swelling of the joints of hand and feet are commonly affected in this type of arthritis. Like other arthritis in rheumatoid arthritis though multiple joint affected but it differs from other arthritis by its cause.
The Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease where the body’s own immune system affect the joint tissue thinking of any foreign substances. Normally our immune system is meant to protects our body from attacking of foreign substances like bacteria and viruses, but sometimes mistakenly attacks our joints which is known as autoimmune arthritis. This creates inflammation and swelling of the surrounding joint tissue and synovium to thicken of synovial lining as a result swelling and pain are developed in and around the joints. The synovium makes a fluid that lubricates joints and helps them move smoothly. If the synovium is affected and swelled up then the joint space is compromised and make the joint restrict from movement.
If inflammation is not going to check, it can damage cartilage, the elastic tissue that covers the ends of bones in a joint, as well as the bones themselves. There is thining and loss of cartilage and the joint space become smaller. Joints can become stiff, unstable, and painful and gradually lose their mobility. Ultimately the Joint deformities are occurred. The Joint deformities once develop cannot be reversed.
In Rheumatoid arthritis the joints are usually affected symmetrically. That means if one joints of any side of body is affected the other side same joint also get affected it is because the rheumatoid arthritis affect the whole body system, it is called a systemic disease. Systemic means “entire body.”
The common age factor for RA begins between ages 30 and 60.How ever there is no strictly age consideration for RA. Having a family history of RA the chances of getting more. Women’s are more prone to RA then men.
Homeopathic treatment in arthritis:
Homeopathy treatment for Arthritis is the best way to get cure with no possibility of side effects. This is not a hypothesis as the findings of many clinical trials have shown that homeopathic remedies have generated confirming results in all forms of arthritis. Right homeopathy medicine for arthritis can remove the patient’s pain and stiffness of joints effectively. Arthritis Homeopathy treatment is a long lasting cure compared to other treatment and also gives relief within a short period of time. Homeopathic treatment requires completing the doses of medicine as prescribe by the physician. But most of the patient does not obey the physician and discontinue after some improvement. The proper homeopathy treatment for arthritis is able to deliver a good and long-lasting alleviation in terms of pain, stiffness, swelling like symptoms, in addition to slowing down the worsening of condition.
As soon as the patient starts experiencing improvement in his/her conditions, the homeopathic medicines can be decreased or discontinued completely. Although it is not possible to reverse the irreversible pathological tissue changes by any remedy, the proper homeopathy treatment for arthritis is able to deliver a good and long-lasting alleviation in terms of pain, stiffness, swelling like symptoms, in addition to slowing down the worsening of condition. It is highly recommended to opt for proper homeopathic treatment for any kinds of arthritis to lead a healthy and hearty life. We’ve successfully treated thousands of patients suffering from various forms of arthritis in our treatment center and all of them are now leading their lives to the fullest with no annoying pain.
Top homeopathy medicine for Arthritis:
- Rhus tox: The key symptoms of Rhus Tox are pain, swelling, stiffness of joint worse when the person is at rest and the person moves to get relief from the symptoms i.e. symptoms are relieved by movement which is opposite to bryonia alb.The pains are also aggravated on first movement after a long resting position therefore the symptoms of morning stiffness of joint is generally get relieved by Rhus Tox . There is rigidity ,paralytic weakness of the joint with stinging pain along the tendons and muscle. There is swelling and redness on or near the joints. The arthritis of hip joins wrist joint seem to be mostly affected and well respond by Rhus Tox. The warm application on joint temporarily gives relief to pain and swelling of joints. The cold and damp weather aggravates the joint pain.
- BRYONIA : the key symptoms of bryonia are the pain and swelling of joint aggravated by any type of motion. Joints are red , swelled , stiffed , there is stitching type of pain in the joint portion. The patient cannot move the joint on account of pain on little movement the pain is felt more but if the patient lay on that side of affected joints he/she get reliefs from the pain slightly. This is the contradictory symptoms that the painful joint supposed to be aggravated by the pressure but in bryonia it relief the pain. There is severe thirst with dryness feeling of mouth. The Bryonia symptoms comes suddenly and go off rapidly .In bryonia the inflammation are generally around the joint tissue like the meniscus , tendons and ligament parts.It is a good medicines for RA if the above symptoms are present in the patient.
- RHODODENDRON: There is swelling and inflammation of large joints especially the Knee, Hip, Ankle, Wrist are mostly affected. The pain are generally aggravated in windy or stormy wet weather .The patient fear to the thunder storm because of pain get worse in. The pain are relieved by warm application and warm in general. There is bruised and sprained feeling in the joint person. There is Rheumatic drawing pain in bony portion of leg.
- PULSATILLA: There is drawing intensive pain in and around the joints with restlessness and sleeplessness. The pains of the joints are not fixed to one joint but shift one joint to another. That means if one joint is paining the other same joint has no pain but after some moment it shift from the painful joint to the painless joint. The joint are swollen with tearing and drawing type of pain .The pain is generally worst at the evening hour. The pains are also worst from letting the affected part hang down. The patient is better by motion and open air in contrast to rhus tux the pain of joint are relieved by warm application.
- MEDORINUM: Medorinum is the mostly prescribed homeopathic medicines in Rheumatoid Arthritis. It is one of the most important constitutional medicines for RA. The patient suffering from RA if have had any types of sycotic origin in past history or family history like fibroid or cyst in uterus or ovary, oophorities ,Salpingitis , pelvicsellulitis or any growth is generally choose medorinum as the fast choice of medicine .There is pain swelling , inflammation of all joint with a generalized weakness felling or a depressive state of mind. There is feeling of constriction and tightness in the joint portion. The spine is also affected due to rheumatoid arthritis and in this condition medorinum is the best selected medicines .The pains around the hip portion traverse down the knee when walking. There is heaviness feeling of the legs while walking. There is aching of legs during night times, there are also burning pain in hands and feet. The joint are puffy knuckles and there is deformity of figure joint. The pains of joint are worst from least movement and from thunder storm. The pains are releived at the seashore and damp weather.
6. CAUSTICUM: It is one of the best homeopathic medicines for RA. The most sticking feature in arthritis is stiffness and constitution feeling in joints which are worst in dry weather but relief in damp weather. The rheumatoid arthritis in Causticum generally affects the tendons and ligament of the joints. There is swelling and stiffness of joint with weakness felling while running and walking. The mental picture of Causticum is anxiety and fearful mind with a hopelessness feeling. The patient feels always some thing will happen to him. There is deformities of the joints .The joints are enlarged soft and infiltrated , always worse in dry weather. The pain is also aggravated by dry cold wind.