FACT ABOUT HEMORRHOIDS:
Piles or hemorrhoids are swollen rectal vein or hemorrhoidal venous plexus present in rectum like pads or cushion. The anal canal is a short, muscular tube at the last part of the large intestine and is about 4 cm long. At the lower end of the anal canal it opens outside by anal orifice. There is a network of small veins (blood vessels) in rectum within the lining of the anal canal. Piles can develop when the rectal veins get swelled up. The engorged blood vessels sometimes get ruptured at more straining result from constipation, hard dry stool, pregnancy condition etc.
The swollen rectal veins causes weakens the muscles of veins and that result sagging of the tissue and it bulges from there. If it is occurred inside called internal piles and if outsides that called external piles. There is no age or gender factor to develop piles at any age piles can be develops but it is observed in people aged 45 and more.
Piles is a common health disorder affects a lot of population worldwide. It is due to the changing lifestyle and changing food habits that cause piles today. Surgery is not the ultimatum for the treatment of piles as long as you are not maintaining a healthy food habits and lifestyle. Hyperacidity , Irregular bowl movement , constipation all are the root cause of piles or hemorrhoids. So it is necessary to find out what the cause behind it and if act accordingly then you can get a complete cure from this obstinate health issues .
Major 10 Causes behind painful piles:
- Over strain for bowel movement: It is the most common cause for piles or hemorrhoids. If there is extra pressure need to put for bowel movement hen it affects on rectal veins which ultimately swelled up and cause piles.
- Constipation : Constipation is the major cause for piles development . If you have constipation then you need to put extra pressure to clear your bowel that causes increase of pressure over rectal veins plexus and develops piles.
- Diarrhea : Like constipation diarrhea also one major cause for develops of piles, the person who suffering chronic diarrhea are more prone to piles or hemorrhoids. No stool and excessive stool both are a reason behind this painful pile.
- Sitting on the toilet for long periods of time: Few person who have a peculiar habit to sit for too long period of time for no reason and put extra strain for bowel movement. They have a feeling something has been left so give extra pressure to realize out. That causes excessive blood to be pumped to the rectal veins, leading to swollen veins that protrude out of the anal walls.
- Sitting job: The peoples who are in sitting job for hours together more prone to develops piles. Because while we sit for prolonged hours at the same place, it puts extra pressure on our buttocks and hence risks of developing piles.
- Standing for Long hours: Standing for Long hours also causes piles . when a person stand long period of time it put extra pressure on his lower part of the body including rectum and rectal veins which may contribute a cause to develop piles.
- Obesity: Fatty person are prone to develops many diseases, including piles. Excess of body weight tends to put pressure on the muscles of your anal walls, causing veins to protrude out and develops piles.
- Pregnancy: pregnancy is the main cause for increasing intra abdominal pressure that sometimes causes piles during carrying stage
- Lack of a nutritious diet: Lack of fiber rich diet is one of the leading cause for piles. Because fibers increase the bulk of the fecal matter that prevents from getting constipation and lower the chance of piles. Junk food, fast food , excessively spicy food, higher quantities of meat, coupled with lower fluid intake, lead to constipation, which leads to piles.
- Aging: Aging is also one factor for development of piles or hemorrhoids.
Top ten homeopathic medicines for piles:
Homeopathic medicines are very highly effective in management of piles and the symptoms associated with it such as pain, bleeding, itching, etc. The point to be emphasized is that the relief of symptoms is obtained with absolute gentleness and without invasion or surgery of any kind. Besides, the condition has high backslide rate taking after surgical treatment, since surgery does not focus on the main drivers such as hereditary inclinations, periodic clogging, and so forth. Homeopathic drugs work at the root level and can change these hereditary inclinations accordingly decreasing odds of backslide and repeat of the condition essentially. Homeopathy treatment reduces the intra abdominal pressure. There are good medicines that relieve constipation which plays major role in developing piles.
- Acid Nitric
- Acid muriatic
- Arsenicum album