If you frequently experience coughing, chest tightness or shortness of breath or you hear a whistling or wheezy sound in your chest when you breathe, you may have asthma. A chronic condition that causes inflammation and narrowing of the bronchial tubes. Bronchial tubes are the passageways that allow air to enter and leave the lungs.
Symptoms of an Asthma Attack
During the asthma attack, the lining of the airways becomes swollen or inflamed and the cells lining the airways produce more and thicker mucus than normal.
This inflammation, and mucus production cause symptoms such as
- Difficulty breathing,
- Severe wheezing when breathing both in and out
- Coughing that won’t stop
- Very rapid breathing
- Chest painor pressure
- Tightened neck and chest muscles
- Difficulty talking
- Feelings of anxietyor panic
- Pale, sweaty face
- Blue lips or fingernails
Asthma treatment: Prevention of symptoms is the best strategy. A person with asthma should identify and avoid the triggers factor whenever possible. It’s the first step to manage your asthma. Consult with homeopaths can help to determine their cause and provide long-term treatment that controls or eliminates the symptoms.
Know your trigger and how to avoid them:
Natural and effective Homeopathy Treatment for ASTHMA:
One of the considerable approaches to treat your ASTHMA or breathing challenges is by utilizing homeopathy treatment and solutions. The fitting cure arrangement can turn away an intense stage, while steady treatment will keep on working to clear the condition totally.
- Homeopathy treatment for asthma can change the extreme touchiness of the individual. At the point when the excessive touchiness or the hyper susceptibilities of the individual enhance he won’t then respond antagonistically to the innocuous substances which he was responding some time recently. This must be conceivable by an appropriate sacred homeopathy treatment for asthma.
Homeopathic medicines that can cure Asthma permanently.
There are many medicines that are utilized for treating Asthma, both in the acute stage furthermore chronic asthma. On the premise of my involvement in the treatment of asthma, I have incorporated a rundown of 5 best homeopathic medications for asthma. These homeopathic medicines for asthma are flawlessly equipped for taking care of the acute stage and additionally chronic asthma.
- Arsenic Album –
- (AMBRA GRISEA ) –
- BLATTA-O (BLATTA ORIENTALIS)—
- CUPR : (CUPRUM METALLICUM)—
1. Arsenic Album – Ars.alb is one of the best homeopathic medicines for asthma. Symptoms are like: the person who unable to lie down, fears of inability to breathe. There is Air-ways becomes narrower. Asthma occurs worse at midnight. There is Burning pain in chest. There is Coughing difficult occur after midnight; Also difficulty in lying on back. Darting pain through upper third of right lung. There is Wheezing sound occur in respiration
- AMBR.(AMBRA GRISEA ): Natural homeopathic medicine “AMBRA GRISEA“ one of the important medicines for Asthma. If asthmatic breathing with eructation of gas. If the person felt Nervous, spasmodic cough, with hoarseness and eructation. People felt difficult waking in morning. There is tickling in throat, larynx and trachea. There is also chest pain , gets out of breath when coughing. People have spasmodic, barking cough, coming from deep in chest. There is Choking when hawking up phlegm.
- BLATTA-O (BLATTA ORIENTALIS) A natural homeopathy remedy for asthma. Especially when associated with bronchitis. Indicated after arsenic when this is insufficient. Cough with dyspnœa in bronchitis and phthisis. Acts best in stout and corpulent patients. Much pus-like mucus.
- CUPR : (CUPRUM METALLICUM) Homeopathic remedy CUPR for treating chronic asthma. There is cough as a gurgling sound that better by drinking cold water. Suffocative asthmatic attacks occur. There is Spasm and squeezing of chest. There is spasmodic asthma, alternating with spasmodic vomiting occur. Also there is Spasm of the glottis. Dyspnœa with epigastric uneasiness. There is Spasmodic dyspnœa before menstruation occur. Angina with asthmatic symptoms and cramps