Acne is a predominant skin condition which not just affects teens but also adults. The small holes present on the skin called pores are connected to oil glands beneath the skin through a canal known as a follicle. These oil glands produce sebum, a greasy or oily substance which acts as a lubricant for the skin and also pushes dead skin cells to the skin surface. When the oil glands start producing a lot of sebum combined with the dead skin cells, it results in the formation of acne. Acnes are found generally on the neck, face, chest, back, and the shoulders but can affect any other place as well.
Signs and symptoms of Acne
The major symptoms a person suffering from this skin condition can experience include:
- Pustules (commonly known as zits or pimples,
- Blackheads, and
Pimples are referred to as the inflamed kind of acne while whiteheads and blackheads are the non-inflamed kinds of acne.
HOW HOMEOPATHY HELPS
- A proper homeopathy treatment reduces the hypersensitivity of sebaceous gland to androgen hormone so helps to maintain a normal secretion of sebum. That prevents the acne formation.
- Homeopathy remedies have anti inflammatory effect and accelerate the healing process in inflamed acne conditions.
- Propionibacterium acnes is a frequent cause of bacterial keratitis and may cause propionibacterium acne keratitis. Homeopathy remedies treats successfully to the P.acne keratitis condition.
- Homeopathy treatment controls the scar formation.
- A constitutional homeopathy treatment not only treats the acne condition but also treats the whole patients as a whole.
Acne is most common among teenagers, though it affects people of all ages. Here are some of the most popular Homeopathy remedies for acne. Asteria rubens is one of the most commonly prescribed remedy for acne that occur at teen age. Similarly kali brom is also an important acne medicine where asteria rubens fail to act. Thuja is also another important medicines in acne given where the bumps are larger and hard. Bovista is another head remedy gives good result in acne that result from using of cosmetics especially in summer. Sulphur is also one of the head remedy in acne which itches a lot and having a dirty, unhealthy looking skin. Silicea helps in healing the acne which is pus formed. Natrum mur is helpful for those person who have a oily face, very sensitive nature. Hydrocotyle is another good medicine for acne associates with uterine problem. Dulcamara and conium are two common medicines generally prescribed in acne that occurs before menstrual cycle.